All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for $1000 Furnished, 1 month Sublet for June 26th move-in - Keep the furniture at month's end!

Hi good people!

I'm subletting my fully furnished apartment for the month of July (move-in starting the evening of June 26th). It is only for one month until July 30th, unfortunately, but the perks are that you would keep my furniture at the end of the month, because I'm moving cross country and can't take it with me.

The apartment is $1000 for the month (including utilities), and is a 2B/2B right outside the Fort Totten Metro (green/yellow/red lines). You'd have a private bedroom and bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, lots of natural lighting, and a full complement of furniture (full bed, dresser, desk, bedside table, sofa chair, and side table). You'd be staying with my remaining roommate, who is a lawyer and an NCCer (she actually introduced me to the church and I've been attending the Lincoln campus ever since!). She's looking for a Christian female roommate with no pets please!

Other amenities include: 
  • in-unit washer/dryer 
  • balcony
  • < 5 min walk to Fort Totten Metro
  • Free parking in parking lot (paid parking in garage)
  • Access to pool, game room, and gym
I'm available for any questions and would love to show you the unit soon! Email me at jberrian0912@gmail.com.

All the best,
Jennifer