Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
Looking for 2 Ladies to Fill Georgetown Row House!
Hi there! I'm looking to fill two rooms by the start of my new lease August 1st! I've lived in this apartment for the last year and love the location and space. Both of my roommates are moving out after finishing up grad school and I'm looking for two female believers who are respectful, clean, responsible and are looking to live in Christian community.
- 5 minute walk to shops on M Street
- 5 minute walk to the Circulator/30N/30S/31/33 buses (on Wisconsin) and a block away from the D2/G2 buses
- 10 minute walk to Trader Joes + Safeway
- 15 minute walk to DuPont Circle + Foggy Bottom metro stations
- Right by Rock Creek Park and the Georgetown Waterfront
It's a spacious 3 bedroom/shared bath rowhouse in Georgetown which has street parking (for DC residents), a small back patio, in-house washer/dryer, high ceilings and hardwood floors. Rent and utilities are roughly $1000 + $1200 based on which room you choose (pictures upon request) and the new lease starts August 1st.
I attend and serve at Grace Capital City Church in DuPont Circle and am a second-year grad student at GWU. When I'm not studying, I love to have small groups of people over for movie nights and dinners and love outdoor activities of any sort. Shoot me an email if you're interested and I can send pictures or arrange for a tour!