All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bright Brookland basement apartment -- $1200/month, utils and cleaning included

Apartment is in the heart of Brookland, a 10 minute walk to the Brookland metro on the red line (where a free shuttle leaves to service Children's Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and the VA) and all the shops and restaurants of Monroe Street Market.  We're located on a quiet, peaceful block with great neighbors and ample street parking. We're 1.5 blocks from a great Indian restaurant (Masala Story), 2.5 from Brookland's Finest, and about a 10 minute walk to the Tastemakers Food Hall, Right Propery Brewery, Menomale and Primrose wine bar.

This unit has lots of light and a spacious backyard with grill that the prospective tenant is welcome to utilize. The unit is a self-contained studio with separate entrance, and features:

-Brand new stainless steel fridge, convection microwave oven, and cast-iron cooktop

-Granite countertops

-Private bathroom with clawfoot tub

-Large walk-in closet

-Private entrance

-In-unit laundry facilities (shared with family upstairs, on a mutually agreeable schedule)

-Utilities included (free WiFi, no cable. Proportional contribution to electric bill in winter months required)

Immediate occupancy available. $1200 a month inclusive of all utilities with monthly professional cleaning included. No dogs, cats OK.

Comments

• Hi,
    My name is Melissa Williams, and my husband and I are very interested in your apartment. We are moving up from Athens, Georgia (him on July 14th for his job, and me the following week) and are looking for a place to make our home in DC. I would love to know more if this apartment is still available! My email is melissacpierce@gmail.com and my number is 706-525-8299. Thanks!