All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1200 1 bedroom plus den apartment near Wiehle metro/Reston

$1200 1 bedroom plus den apartment near Wiehle metro/Reston

My wife and I are renting out a one bedroom plus office apartment that is above the garage at our house. The apartment comes with its own its own bathroom, kitchen, and laundry. 

The house is in reston and is about a mile walk to the Wiehle metro station. The house backs up to lake Fairfax park and has a beautiful wooded backyard. Miles of walking/biking trails and acres of park land can be your new backyard. Also convenient to Reston town center.

Of note, we have a large and friendly dog who will be out in the fenced in backyard at times, but won't be in your part of the house. My wife and I regularly attend a local church and will be hosting church gatherings if you are looking to be a part of a community.

The rent is $1200 a month with utilities included. We will be renting out the apartment in the beginning of July.