All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Part-Time Nanny for Spring 2017 Semester

We are searching for someone to care for our baby boy for the 2017 Spring semester (late Jan- mid May). He will be 8 months in Jan. I teach at the University of Maryland MWF, and we need approximately 18 hours a week spread across those three days, with some flexibility about the actual hours. We live near Lincoln Park and can provide a parking pass if needed. Our son will still be taking 2 naps a day all spring and we really just need someone to oversee his schedule (naps, feedings) and play with him while awake, taking him for walks or to the park as weather allows. No house chores or driving required. We would love a sitter with infant experience, but are open to anyone!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Ms. Hannah, i'm very interested in your offer please feel free to contact me at selinamathis1701@gmail.com or via text at 240-708-9332.
  • Hi, there! Have you already filled this position? If not, I'm a 24-year-old woman looking for a position just like this! I love infants and have experience both as a nanny and a caregiver. Please give me an email at susannahb@verizon.net if still available. Thanks!
  • Hi Hannah! I'm also extremely interested in this position! I've been watching after kids and taking care of my niece and nephews for over six years now, and am very good with kids. I actually also live about half a block from Lincoln Park (on 12th Street) so I could walk over to watch your sweet baby! My hours are flexible and I really enjoy children, so please feel free to reach out to me at koreyrlane@gmail.com or 5125083869! Thank you! 
This discussion has been closed.