All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Walk-Out Basement Unit Available for Rent in Hillcrest beginning Aug 1

Located in a super peaceful neighborhood in SE, our family is looking to rent out our walk-out basement. Lots of light floods the living area through the sliding glass doors that lead to a shared full size deck. It's approximately 1000 sq feet with a private bedroom with walk in closet, private bath and large living area. Kitchen is shared with us on the main floor and laundry which is shared is located in a laundry room on the basement level. There is a refrigerator/freezer in the basement as well.

Our home is located in the Hillcrest neighborhood which is just a 10 minute drive from Eastern Market and a lovely community to walk/run around. It offers the quiet appeal of a suburb just minutes away from downtown. There is ample unzoned street parking.

Rental price is $1000 per month all utilities included. We have an adorable 2 year old son and attend the Barrack's Row location. Please email us if you are interested at mlogon09@gmail.com. Pictures available upon request.

Comments

• Good Morning, My name is Bryan Underwood and I would be interested in looking at your basement.  I also attend the Barracks Row campus on Sunday mornings at 9am.  My e-mail is baunderwood33@gmail.com and my cell # is 202-971-0798.  Thanks