All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available in Capitol Hill for CF – July 1st (or sooner) – Near Metro!

edited June 2018 in Housing

Hi ladies! Our amazing rowhouse in Capitol Hill has an open room–and we want you to join us! Nothing better than living life with 3 other fabulous Christian women–laughing in the evenings on the porch swing, Bachelorette commentaries, or the quiet evening reading or netflix binging! :) Plus, it's in a perfect location–only 1 block from Stadium/Armory, and minutes from Lincoln Park. 

Lease would be until Dec 31st, 2018. Let's chat and meet! kjp1085 at gmail dot com 

Comments

• Hi Kate! My name is Hanna and I am 26, currently getting my Masters in England, but I am all done, and want to move back to DC! I attend the Barracks row location of NCC, and I saw your post and it made me smile. I love the bachelorette and love having gal pals so this would be awesome. Are you still looking for someone? Love your way, Hanna

My email is hannaryberg09@gmail.com if thats any easier :)