All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate needed in Pentagon City (next to the mall)

looking for 1 roommate.   You will have your own bedroom in a shared 2 br/1ba apartment in Pentagon City.  You can walk to the Pentagon City metro and you’re right next to 395.  The address is 1200 South Arlington Ridge Road, Arlington Va 22202.    

I am only asking for $950 and to take over a lease until March 31, 2019.  And it comes with FREE utilities!!  No cost for the heat/Air conditioner in the unit.    New dishwasher.  The bldg has a shared washer/dryer.   

Please let me know, my email is: mhagz99@gmail.com or feel free to use the one that’s posted here.   Thank you so much, Michael. 

Comments

• Good Morning, 

Is this room still available?  I would interested in viewing the apartment at your convenience.  My name is Bryan Underwood and my e-mail is baunderwood33@gmail.com and my cell # is 202-971-0798.  Have a nice day.
This discussion has been closed.