All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing Opportunity for Two CF's near Springfield/Alexandria/Kingstowne Area

Hello!  My roommate and I are both teachers at a Christian School that are currently renting a four bedroom and 3.5 bathroom town home in the Springfield area. We have two bedrooms available on the second floor with a shared bathroom coming available August 1st (flexible to end of July).  Rent is $425 per a month plus utilities, which are about $100 each.  Between my roommate and I the main areas of the house are mostly furnished.  We have a great landlord who is attentive and timely in addressing any issues at the house.  The development boasts a pool and newly renovated clubhouse (membership included) and a neighborhood park with tennis and basketball courts is right across the street.  We are less than five minutes from the Fort Belvoir exit off 95 and within 15 minutes of the Springfield metro station.  Wegmans at the intersection of Beulah and Telegraph Road is within walking distance.