All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking room/housing rental July 1st or end of June

I currently live in Prince Georges County and im looking for a place to rent in NE or SE DC or even Prince Georges County for $750 or under.  If there happens to be a 2 bedroom for rent for $1400 or less id also be interested in that as well.
A little about me:
Ive been a real estate agent for the last 10 years and currently run a team. Im about a bit over a year from being debt free so its important for me to continue to keep cost of living low.
I do enjoy cooking on Sundays for the week and entertaining friends and family occasionally. The place ive lived for the past few years has been great but the owner does not allow guests so id like to move to a place that does. Ive lived with all sorts of roommates from old, young, neat freaks, introvert, extrovert, male, female, especially as a previous Brooklyn girl so im very adaptive to what the environment calls for and i know how to respect peoples space and clean up after myself.
 I’ m an introverted extrovert. I enjoy the company of people and i also enjoy quiet time alone. So i dont hover and im never in your business but i may cook a meal for you here or there as i explore new recipes. Looking to move the last week of June or anytime after July 1st. Also, be 34 in August.