All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF in 2 Bdrm in Crystal City - $1,152+utilities

I am a young professional looking for a Christian female to share a 2 bdrm, 1.5 bath apartment in Crystal City starting in late July/early August. Rent would be $1,153 + utilities ($75-100/person) and parking if you have a car. A bit about me - I am very easy going, enjoy cultural events in DC, learning languages, dinners with friends, tennis, art museums, and other. I am looking for a roommate who is communicative, respectful, and responsible.

The apartment’s location is about a 5-min walk to Crystal City and Pentagon City metro stops, and there is easy access to major highways. The unit receives abundant light and was renovated 5 years ago. The building management is responsive and professional.

Other amenities include a large balcony, D/W, W/D in the unit, a gym, rooftop with a grill, and a lounge with free wifi upstairs. Attached is the building’s website that includes several generic photos of the apartments and the building interior. If you want to see more photos of the unit, please contact me. http://www.theparamountapt.com/photogallery.aspx

If you are interested in seeing the apartment or have any questions, please contact me at candacedunn@gmail.com.