All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking one CF roommate for Capitol Hill row house starting July 1 ($750/month)

We’re two Christian women in our early thirties looking for one female housemate to rent the third bedroom in our 3BR Capitol Hill row house beginning July 1.  Rent is $750/month, with utilities around $70/month.  A somewhat earlier move-in date might be possible.  We love our home, which over the years has housed many excellent women who value sharing life together.  At this point we are open to either a short-term summer renter (minimum 2 months) or a longer-term renter.

About the house:

The house is in a convenient location just one block from the Stadium Armory metro, which accesses the orange/blue lines. Major bus lines stop just outside the house and there is plenty of street parking. Shared living spaces include a living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, basement with a washer and dryer, and front/back yards, including a garden. It’s located in a great neighborhood with friendly residents. No pets allowed.  Lincoln Park, the National Arboretum, and the wonderful Anacostia River trails are a short walk, jog, or bike ride away.

About the room:

The single room we are seeking to fill is one of three on the second floor. It has big windows, radiator heat, and a window AC. It currently comfortably accommodates a queen-sized bed, small loveseat, dresser, nightstand, and a desk. It has its own closet.  It will be unfurnished, but there is a possibility that some furniture could be left behind by an outgoing roommate if desired.

About us:

Both of us are active at our church (not NCC, but we love NCC!) and passionate about living lives that reflect the love of God to the world around us. We enjoy sharing good food and being hospitable. We like running, hiking, being out in nature, art, and good conversations.  We’ve both lived outside of the US and love learning about other cultures.  We like to keep the house clean, especially the common areas. We are looking for someone who values community and is interested in living with women who love Jesus.

If you're interested, send an email to emily.rose.remillard@gmail.com.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    Please let me know if you’ll be doing any showings his weekend.
  • Hi there,

I saw your post and it made me smile! my name is Hanna and I am 26, I currently live in England, I am here getting my Masters, but I want to move back to DC! I attend NCC, but yall sound exactly like me. I love Jesus, running, hiking and other countries (hence why I am in Europe) lol. Is this still available? 

My name is Hanna Ryberg and my email is hannaryberg09@gmail.com if thats easier :) 
This discussion has been closed.