All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

UGA Graduate (CF) Seeking Housing in Arlington area starting mid June or July 1

What's up! My name's Audrey Garden and I just graduated from the University of Georgia (go dawgs!). I'm moving to the DC Metro Area in June to start a job in Tysons Corner. I'm pretty new to DC and hope to live with other girls my age in Arlington or the surrounding area. My budget it $1,000 including utilities and I'll have my car with me since I'm not working in the city. A bit more about me: I grew up in Southern California and Connecticut, but my family lives in Charlotte now and has since my sophomore year of college. My experience at UGA was absolutely incredible, and I made some of the greatest friends I've ever had. Leaving Georgia is certainly going to be bittersweet, but I'm excited to find a great community in the District. I'm hoping to invest in my relationship with whatever new roommates I end up having and want to spend time getting to know them rather than living as strangers under the same roof. I'm an outgoing person and love being around people but also enjoy having a little bit of time to myself to read or recoup after a long day (not above a Netflix binge). I love to be outdoors and live a pretty active lifestyle (9rounds, hiking, running), and also enjoy cooking (always down for a dinner party). On the weekends I can usually be found hanging out at a local coffee shop with a good book, traveling with friends, or catching a movie. If you're in need of a roommate, I'd love to talk! My email is audreykgarden@gmail.com