All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing for two CF available 8/01

Hello!  I am currently renting a three bedroom home that I share with two other teachers who work in the Springfield area.  However, life changes are leading my other two roommates to seek new housing situations.  I would like to stay in my beautiful town home but would need to find two CF's who desire a safe home where they can share in Christian fellowship.  Rent and utilities (including $ for consumables) are $800 but often less.  With my two roommates leaving the house has partially furnished shared spaces needing only a few items for the kitchen and living room.  Room options are the basement with a full bathroom and plenty of room for an office/sitting room. Or, two small rooms with closets and a full bathroom on the second floor.  I am less than five minutes from the Fort Belvoir exit off 95 and within 15 minutes of the Springfield metro station.  Wegmans at the intersection of Beulah and Telegraph Road is within walking distance.  

About me:

I am a preschool teacher at a local Christian School and I attend NCC at both the Kingstowne and Barracks Row campus.  God is my everything, so I get up at 5am every morning to have devotions before work.  In my free time I enjoy investing in friends and family; outdoor activities; spending time with Church friends; and cooking!  I am looking for roommates that desire a place to call home and want to make new friends.  Please email me for more details or with questions at mary.gsnoke@gmail.com