All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Basement Suite Available for rent in Arlington for CF!

Hello!

I live with 4 other Christian girls in a wonderful single family home in the Arlington area, and we are a 15 minute away from DC. The house is really big and we each have our own bedroom and get to enjoy the perks of living in a house while also having our own space. 

The house is located in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others as a community to cut costs but also having the space of a big home! It is also close to any pretty much any shop you can imagine and the location is super convenient. 

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, professionally landscaped, with plenty of parking. The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, and a beautifully landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings!

The landlord is also so lovely and easy to work with. 

One of our roommates is moving out, so the basement suite is available to be sublet. 

The basement suite includes a bedroom, carpeted living room area, private bathroom, and own exercise machine. It’s a private area great for someone that wants the privacy of an apartment while also enjoying the space of a big house! There is a private entrance through the garage or an entrance from the main area. Rent for this space is $1200 a month.

Utilities will be split 5 ways each month, which makes them much cheaper! 

The house is pet-friendly, although no pets currently live there.

We are looking to start the lease as soon as possible, so if you are interested let me know and I can sent pictures and answer any questions you may have. We would also love to meet you in person and give you the opportunity to see the house! You can contact us at hilln.nh@gmail.com . 

Thanks! 

Comments