All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Male Seeking Housing

edited May 2018 in Housing
Greetings!
My name is Justin. I am a Christian Male, currently seeking housing in NE DC. I currently attend Lincoln, and am a Grad student at Gallaudet University (I'm pursuing a Phd. in Clinical Psychology, for those interested in knowing--but I promise that I will not be psycho-analyzing anyone!). I am 27 years of age, from California. I speak ASL, some Spanish, and my English is pretty good, because I typed this out. I am a clean roommate, very respectful, and a GREAT listener! I do also like to tell dad jokes, listen to screamo, as well as classical, as well as Mumford and Sons. My favourite movies are all rom-coms, but i don't mind a little shoot-em-up every so often. I am also an artist, a musician, and a fantastic cook!s Anyway, my budget is a firm $600 (utilities included), and my time-frame is ASAP (by the end of the month). Thanks for reading this, please let me know if you're interested or can connect me to a lead!

Blessings!
This discussion has been closed.