All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

FURNISHED MASTER ROOM AVAIL RIGHT NOW (NOV 1) BY PENTAGON / CRYSTAL CITY

FURNISHED MASTER ROOM IN HOUSE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW: AS OF NOV 5, 2016
in owner residing home. Owner lives there as well. Flexible Rent

Summary:
* Rent: $1,200 
(or 2 people can share a room for a short term place to stay for $1,500. Room can have two beds if requested
*1 beautifully furnished modern private room with lock and key and private full bathroom in the room (no sharing) available in a very clean and bright spacious town home end unit. I am the owner and live in the studio downstairs
*Located on the Arlington/Alexandria border of Glebe Road.
*The owner (myself/Mark) lives in the 3rd room. I work as a Corporate/Executive Recruiter in Human Resources. I use to live in Baltimore and PA before moving to DC

So it’s one room that is for rent (not the whole house). The house itself has...

3 BEDROOMS

3.5 BATHROOMS
PROPERTY TYPE: TOWN HOME (End Unit)

-KEYLESS ENTRY
-PARKING
-WIFI:
150mb/sec
-FULL KITCHEN ACCESS
-PEACEFUL
-MODERN
-PRIVATE
/ (Private Room Key & Schlage Lock for Door)

NEW hardwood and new carpets laid down Summer 2016 (no shoes upstairs please)
NEW walls painted in two rooms
NEW beds are TempurPedic and "Slumber Solutions" so ry comfortable (purchased August 2016).
ENTERTAINMENT: Apple TV 4 + 54 Channels on Samsung HD TV is every room (Netflix, HBO, FX Movies, more included)

Please...
Keep the place clean
Be respectful of 10pm quiet hours

PROXIMITY:
Home is off GLEBE ROAD, the Arlington/Alexandria border very near Pentagon City / Crystal City Area. No back roads -- You are on Glebe Road or 395 or Route 1 with 2 turns. By Potomac Yard Shopping Center (Target, Best Buy, Regal Cinema, Old Navy, many more). 10 minutes to DC and Old Town, 3 minutes to Del Ray & Shirlington)

WALKING DISTANCE (1-3 BLOCKS):
Many Retail, Restaurants & Multiple Grocery Stores + Starbucks & Gym. 24 Express convenient store + 24/7 Breakfast at Wafle Shop behind the house (1 block) as well as the bus station which goes to the PENTAGON METRO in about 13 minutes. Large Park, Tennis Courts & amazing Four Mile Bike Trail / Four Mile Run park 1 block away Also, Capital Bikeshare 1 block away

RULES:
*No pets, no illegal drugs or illegal activity of any kind, no smokers. No parties or events without prior permission.

Thanks

- Mark (owner & resident)

More about me: The last photo shown is a collage and the last photo in it has a picture of me. I work in Human Resources (Senior Healthcare Recruiter) and consult with the government and private sectors firms. Interests include tennis, lacrosse, guitar/song writing, wanting to learn percussion, volunteering in the neighborhood with Casa Chirilagua, a local non-profit and being involved with my Church in Arlington at Restoration Anglican. Lived here with family and now that they've moved, I've renovated each room and looking to rent

Other keywords: Short Term Rental, Internship, Intern, Daily Rental, Flexible Lease, No Lease, Day to Day, Month to month, month-to-month.

RENTAL FEATURES
Living room
Dining room
Walk-in closet
Master bath
Storage space
Breakfast nook
Pantry
Recreation room
Range / Oven
Refrigerator
Dishwasher