All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Arlington Clarendon house looking for 2 CF roommates

Hi,

I am a christian female in my mid-20s looking for 2 christian female roommates. I live in a cute little bungalow (3 bedroom, 1 bath) in Clarendon (Arlington). The house is within walking distance of downtown Clarendon including a Trader Joes, restuarants, and the Metro. There are two bedrooms available (one goes for $875 and the other for $900) starting July 1st (I can be somewhat flexible). Below are various pictures of the house including the two bedrooms available.

A little about myself: I am an economist with the government and go to Holy Trinity Church in Mclean. For fun, I love to run, ride bikes, hike, and jam (I play the violin and viola). I am looking for roommates who want to live life with me and make this house a home. 

If you are interested or have any questions, just email me at gef3ng@virginia.edu

Best,
Grace

Comments

This discussion has been closed.