All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Beautiful 2 bed/ 1 bath Apt $2300 a month near union station

edited May 2018 in Housing
Hello!
My housemate and I have decided to sublet the condo we are renting. It is in between the H street corridor and Eastern Market, in the capital hill area. The condo will be unfurnished, two bedrooms are almost same size, one has a tv in it. We are looking for either 2 or 3 people to sign a lease plus security deposit of 2300 a month. Utilities usually range around $110 a month-we only pay internet and electric-owners cover gas/water etc. 

We are not strict on move in time but hoping to have new renters within the next month.. The lease will end in November, as the owners will be returning from overseas. The exact date to the ending of the lease is yet to be decided, but it will most likely be until November 2018. There will be a $300 move in fee with the management company of the building. The condo is managed by Nest DC. All rent and application, security deposit, signing of lease is done online through nest DC. They are a great company to rent from. 

This apartment is a 15  minute walk to the union station metro and eastern market metro and a shorter distance to h street bars, restaurants and there are many parks around. The condo is split level and has a fireplace. The apartment is pet friendly with a cheap pet deposit. This is a great location to live if you work on the hill or in downtown/noma. This is a 5 month lease! 

address is 410 11th street NE 

Comments

• Hey Andy!   I'm interested in subletting from you!  I'm actually looking for a place asap and could move in as early as this weekend if that would work for you guys!  email me at annacavoto@gmail.com to chat details.  Thanks!