All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 1-2 Female Roommates to Join Falls Church Apartment Search!

Hello! I am looking for one or two girls who would like to share a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in or around Falls Church. I am in my 20's and I teach at a high school in Falls Church, so I am hoping to find something no more than maybe 25 minutes away. I would love to find a place around the Dunn Loring Metro and Mosaic. I am also open to looking for places in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, or Tysons. My current lease is up at the beginning of August, so I would be hoping to move in July or August. I would love to stay where I am, but I'm hoping to find something a little cheaper than my current apartment (that teacher's salary...ugh). I want to find a place that is no more than $900 per person, including utilities. I am an introverted but friendly and chill person, and I definitely try to be a clean and respectful roommate! Also, I have a cat who is very sweet and friendly and loves to be around people. If you might be interested, please email me at rarobinson77@gmail.com or comment and we can get in touch! Gracias!

-Rebecca
This discussion has been closed.