All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed for Gorgeous Town Home - July 1

Hi, we have an opening in our home of christian women starting July 1. Private upstairs bedroom with shared bath. Townhome is three stories, with renovated kitchen and beautifully decorated two living rooms. The Zillow link for the home before we moved in and furnished is below. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2978-Thompson-Park-Ln-Fairfax-VA-22031/65726639_zpid/

Rent is $800 per month including utilities. Lease would run from July 1 2018 - May 1, 2019. Home has patio, backyard, and two car garage, with space for storage. Location is ideal - walking distance to Vienna Metro stop and just over a mile to new Mosaic District. My roommates and I love this area and we are looking for a fourth girl to move in with us! We are all strong christians, most went to Christian schools and are working now in the NOVA area. We love community, and have a lot of fun! Email me if interested: haley@honornet.net