All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for CF near Mosaic District

I'm looking for a CF to fill out the third room in my townhouse, preferably starting June 1, but open to later if needed. The room is a large, private one with space for a queen bed + more furniture and with a good-sized closet. It overlooks a quiet, wooded area. The bathroom is shared with my other housemate. My townhouse is in a quiet neighborhood right inside the beltway off Gallows road. A short bus ride gets you to Mosaic District or Dunn Loring. The house is furnished aside from the bedroom. It has a great layout, laundry room, and a small area for extra storage in the basement. There is parking provided.

About Us: My housemate and I are in our upper 30s, we love God and want to live that out to our neighbors. We attend different local churches in the area. We are both teachers, so tend to have quiet evenings in. We host occasional events and dinners at the house, while trying to be respectful of the shared space. In the fall, you'll usually find one or both of us with a football game on tv :) Ideally, we'd love to find someone in our age range who is clean, responsible, and friendly.

Rent is $800/month + utilities. We have FIOS wireless and cable, which everyone splits for the main house. Each room is welcome to add a TV and pay for that cable box if desired. Other utilities include electricity monthly, water quarterly, and cost for bug spraying. Let me know if you have questions (angfaye@gmail.com). Hope to hear from you!