All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF looking for Housing ASAP

edited April 29 in Housing
My name is Ellen and I recently got a job in DC. I am currently residing in California and am looking for housing in DC or NOVA area but definitely flexible. To be honest, this is a big adventure for me and am looking for housemates that I can really connect with especially since I will be far from home. 

Just a little bit about how I am as a housemate... I am responsible, clean, and organized. I am pretty low maintenance. I like to keep things pretty minimalistic and simple. I am an extroverted introvert meaning I love spending time with people but still definitely need my personal time. If you want to get to know me more please contact me at ellenxkim@gmail.com. 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.