All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Short Term Female Housing - week to week!

Luxurious spacious studio apartment in Friendship Heights! The area is incredible - steps from the metro (Red line - Friendship Heights station), Whole foods, and tons of retail shopping. Condo has pool, library, rooftop, gym, study room, etc. Very easy access to DC and MD. 

Looking for around $250 per week, but flexible (especially if looking to stay over a month). 
Female only - It would be a large shared space, very comfortable. I can also work long hours, so a roommate would have plenty of private time. 
I'm hoping to be a blessing to someone who needs short term housing for any reason - internship, in between homes, etc. 
Please reach out if interested! glc75@cornell.edu :) 

P. S. This is a very Christ centered home - I host a Bible Study Monday nights and am also as involved in the NCC community as I can be; all this to say that along with the apartment comes a great gateway to meeting amazing Jesus loving people and form community in DC!