All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for a 2B/2BA apt in Arlington, VA - available August 1, 2018

I'm looking for a CF to share my 2B/2BA apartment located in a very safe community in Ballston. The common area is mostly furnished but I'm open to incorporating new furniture if needed. The bedroom with a walk in closet and a full bathroom will be ready to move in as of August 1, 2018. Rent is $1310 + utilities (ranging from $80-$100 monthly). Garage parking is included in the rent and you will have your own reserved spot. Washer/Dryer is in the apt. 

Location - It is just two blocks from the Ballston Mall, where you can find amazing dining, shopping, and entertainment options, including movie theaters and a skating rink! Walking distance to Harris Teeter and the metro and minutes away from Target, Chick Fil-A etc. 

Public transportation, via the Ballston/MU Metro station is within walking distance, so it’s easy to head to Clarendon or into the city via the metro for the evening, easy access to I-66 and Route 50

If this looks like something that would interest you, please send me an email! Photos are available upon request.