All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Roommate-Avalon Falls Church 2 BR 2BTH $1,181/month

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hi Everyone! My name is Lexi and I am looking for a roommate in the Falls Church area. My current roommate recently got married and the apartment I am looking to rent for the year will be for 6/1. Avalon Falls Church has a nice dog park for anyone with a pet and has a shuttle that runs to the East Falls Church metro every week. The neighborhood is in between Arlington Blvd. and East Broad St. with tons of convenient stores located nearby. A little about myself, I recently moved here this past year from South Carolina and currently work in the Arlington area. Here is a link of the apartment layout and apartment complex: https://www.avaloncommunities.com/virginia/falls-church-apartments/avalon-falls-church/apartment/VA566-VA566-002-306 My email is has362016@gmail.com if you are interested! Have a great Friday.