All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Eastern Market rowhouse ASAP

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hey!  We (Katie and Anna) are looking for a CF for an Eastern Market rowhouse. Great location only two blocks from Eastern Market Metro. Large living room with wood fireplace, large kitchen, and backyard with deck and patio.  It's a corner lot so there is great grassy space!  Also a large storage shed! Move in date is the first week of May.  

Your room: A smaller room, great for someone on a budget, or just looking to live in a great location without having to pay tons!  It also has a great storage (medium size closet and separate shelving area). It's in the corner of the house, so although the room is small, it has two windows and great light. The room is approx. 9ft long and 6.25 wide. $900 per month, plus sharing all utilities (gas, electric, wifi, and tp/cleaning supplies, etc) 

About you: Follow Jesus and want to live in a house that isn't just a place you live or a room you rent, but an intentional home. We all live busy lives but would love to have the occasional dinner/happy hour hang out times. Must appreciate a clean house, and be willing share in keeping the house tidy, but also won't freak out if dishes are left in the sink overnight everyone in a while. No boys overnight. Late 20s/30s. 

About Anna: Mid 30s, I work on the Hill and am also a doctoral student, so I stay pretty busy. I'm an introvert who loves throwing dinner parties, cooking yummy food for myself and other, watching movies, reading books and getting outside.  I love people and spending time with them, but also enjoy alone time. 

About Katie: Hey My name is Katie!  I'm 27 and moving from Chicago.  I'm excited to live with Anna because we both love hosting friends, food and also our own chill personal space!  We're excited to find another person who shares these same qualities, and I can't wait to meet whoever it ends up being!  

If interested would love to hang out and see if we are a good fit!  

Email me!  annacavoto@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.