All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2 CF Roommates for 3 bedroom townhouse in Arlington starting end of May / June 1st - $866.66

Hi!

My roommate is hoping to find 2 CF to move in so she can resign the lease, I'm helping her by posting information on housing boards! If you are interested I can send you pictures of the rooms and bathrooms and get you connected with my roommate that is hoping to stay! 

Listing:  

Looking for two Christian, female roommates for a charming three bedroom townhouse in Arlington approximately 1.5 miles from the Clarendon Metro. There are two rooms available for rent. Move in dates are flexible through the end of May. The hope is to have two roommates in place for a June 1st lease start date. Rent for both rooms is $866.66 plus utilities.

The townhouse has three floors that consists of…

1.) A basement complete with a bedroom and bathroom, washer, dryer and storage room. Please note, the washer and dryer are for use of all three tenants of the townhouse.

2.) The second floor has a kitchen, and a lovely dining and living area.

3.) The third floor has two bedrooms, and a shared bathroom.

The rooms for rent are one of the upstairs bedrooms and the basement room (Please see attached pictures).

A little more about the house:

• There is a nice deck attached to the back of the house and a park behind the townhouse.

• Our location provides easy access to the ART and Metro Bus and nearby Metro Stops (Clarendon, Court House, Ballston, Pentagon/ Pentagon City).

• There is plenty of parking available

• The common area of the townhouse is mostly furnished with the exception of a dining room table and large couch in the living area

• The townhouse is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with easy access to running and biking trails

• Your roommate would be a woman in her early thirties. She is  friendly, easy going, and enjoys living in a clean, tidy, and welcoming home. She is looking for a like-minded roommate to share our space.

If this sounds like you, or you want to see pictures, please contact me at asjohnson8@gmail.com

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, my name is Hannah I am a college intern looking for a place to stay. This sounds like you are looking for a more long term tennant, but if by any chance someone living in the space June 1st-August 19th is possible/helpful please let me know. I am very responsible, and friendly. I would be working full time, so the place would also be fairly quiet. Please email me at hrobhannah@gmail.com if this is feasible. Thanks!
  • Hi Hannah, 

Thanks for reaching out, but our landlord is looking for someone to sign a year lease, so I don't think this would be an option. But, I will let you know otherwise! Thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Updated post on Housing board, but upstairs room is filled, still looking for roommate for the basement room!
This discussion has been closed.