All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

BR avail in U St Cardozo flat 1500/mo + util w/July move-in

Roommate of three years has just purchased a house in VA!

Hers is the larger of the two bedrooms in the flat. Super spacious with a private door to the main bathroom (I rarely use this bathroom, just for the shower -- I primarily use our half bath). Floor plan is great. We get loads of compliments. We are right off 14th and a couple of blocks from U St. It's a short walk to the Lincoln campus, restaurants/bars/great coffee, markets, and metro/bus. Across the street from YMCA and sweetgreen. The dining and living areas are furnished.

I'm a FT PhD student at GW and am in Uganda for research about 3 months out of the year. I like to have small groups of friends over, cook, and read when home. When not at home or work, I'm inclined to be outdoors somewhere or at random events, friends' places, traveling, or meetings. I don't have a ton of stuff to take up space - mostly books, games, a bicycle, and food in the shared space. I'm a female.