All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$900 Master Bedroom in Capitol Hill June 1st Move In

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hi! I am looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom, one bathroom basement apartment in Capitol Hill.  Rent is $900 for the master bedroom which includes all utilities (electricity, gas, water, internet, cable, and alarm system).  The place will be ready to move in on June 1st which is also when I will be moving in.  There is a deposit which we can discuss upon move in.  There is a huge patio and washer/dryer in the basement.  The house isa few blocks from the Eastern Market Metro stop and the D6 bus stop is right out front of the house.  You must like cats, I have two very well behaved and friendly ones.  

A little about me. I am 33 year old female and I work for a non profit in DC.  I love my job and love coming home to relax.  I am pretty active in my job community and with friends however I do love to binge watch shows with a glass of wine.  I am clean, kind, and tend to laugh a lot.  I am looking for someone (preferably a person who identifies as female) who is open and accepting of all people, clean, and responsible.  It would be nice to be friends however we do not have to.   

Interested? Please send me an email at valerie.mar.tovar@gmail.com telling me a little about yourself and when you could meet for coffee.  Also, I have pictures I can send you.  I look forward to hearing from you! 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.