All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in DC!

Hello everyone! 

My my name is Nicolle and I actually am attending Passion City Church. I just got a job in the Adams Morgan area and I am looking for housing in that area or really anywhere that’s metro accessible. I would like to move in sometime this summer and my budget is ~$1000 a month. Let me know if you know anyone looking for roommates or if you would like to look for apartments with me! My email is hilln.nh@gmail.com :) 

Comments

• Hi Nikki!  My name is Lauren Douglas I have a small bedroom in the NE DC row house where I live that is $800 a month and available starting July 1.  It's not NW, but it's still centrally located near RFK stadium/about a mile from Union Station.  I love the neighborhood - a great mix of residential but still very DC.  The house is walking distance to Stadium Armory metro and just a block off the D6 bus line.  If you are interested and would like to see pictures let me know.  my e-mail is lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or you can text me at 703-624-6230.
  • edited April 2020
    Hey! I am looking for a roommate for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment in Alexandria, around $1100 per month starting in June.  It is close to old town, easy commute in to DC, and lots of other amenities are nearby.  The apartment is spacious, lots of parking, and great for long term living.  Please let me know if you are interested! Email me at christygurl90@yahoo.com