Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
One BR Apt in Hill East with large discount
My wife and I just got new jobs out on the west coast, and so we have to leave our wonderful DC community and our apartment.
Available is a 1 bedroom & 1 (large!) bathroom apartment available starting November 18
— Tons of daylight, fourth floor unit, great rooftop deck
— New everything, building constructed in 2015, you would be the second tenant to ever live in this apartment
— $1730 for a 12-month lease [We’re offering a huge discount on rent because we have to move quickly for work], original price from the property manager for the unit is $1,900 per month
— $100 signing bonus for signing a 12-month lease that starts in November
– Large in-unit washer and dryer (Top-loading washer = much bigger loads than most front loaders)
– All new dishwasher, garbage disposal, oven, microwave, refrigerator
– Large bathroom, including lots of under-the-sink storage, medicine cabinet, shower, and bathtub
– 3 large closets (bedroom, hallway, and walk-in pantry)
– Lots of sunlight through large windows
– Tall ceilings and granite countertops in kitchen and bath
– Trash and recycling in well-lit room on the same floor (no more going outside/ putting the trash out each week)
– Amazing rooftop deck with panoramic city and river views
– Large party space in penthouse suite (free to reserve)
– Grills and Bags/Cornhole on the roof
– Exercise room (bikes, ellipticals, weights) with large windows
– Secure Entry and separate mail-room
– Large elevator can be reserved for moving
– Added bonus: our rooftop is not as crowded as other apartment buildings because we have fewer units. Meaning: you’ll often have the whole roof to yourself! (. . . except for 4th of July — then there’s a crowd!)
– Reserved parking spots (off-street or underground garage) and extra storage are available as well
The apartment is at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, and is two blocks away from Potomac Avenue Metro Station and a Harris Teeter.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to come see the apartment or if you would like to see pictures.