Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
$1,250 Basement Apartment for Capitol Hill Rowhouse-Available May 1st
Three young, professional females are looking for a fourth roommate in a newly renovated row house. The available space is a basement apartment with a full sized closest, private bath, wet bar and living room area, with full access to the shared spaces on the main floor. Rent is $1,250/month + utilities (ranging between $60-$80) The space is available starting May 1st.
We are three easygoing Christian females in our late 20s who stay busy with work but love to hang out with each other when we’re home. We love coffee, wine, and Netflix and the occasional roommate “cocktail night!” (If you love any of those I’m sure you’re a natural fit We also enjoy hosting dinner parties/small groups from time to time and are very social in general. We love to cook and fit right in with the “DC Foodie” scene.
About you (I.E. what we’re looking for):
We are looking for another awesome person to join the bunch, preferably another young professional like ourselves who mixes well and can “go with the flow.” No drama please! Except when necessary, like if there’s spider in your room, etc
· Solid employment/Being timely on rent is a must
· Goofiness/Quirky sense of humor a plus!
· Looking to stay in DC for at least a year
House details include:
– Gorgeous fully renovated kitchen with double oven, gas stove, and large island (a cook's dream!)
– 1/2 bath on main floor
– Raised deck in the back for grilling and partying
– Central air-conditioning/heat
– Brand new washer and dryer in the main house
– Great space for gathering/entertaining—both kitchen, living room, and deck
– 2 min walk to Capital Bikeshare
-8 min walk to Stadium Armory (orange/blue/silver line)
-15 min walk to Easter Market
-One parking spot included, as well as zone 6 and non-zone off-street parking
– 2 blocks from Lincoln Park
–25 minute walk to House/Senate offices
-Bedroom with full sized closet
- Full private bath
- Living room
- Kitchenette/wet bar
- Central air-conditioning/heat separate from the rest of the house
- Private entrances from rear of the house
- Ample additional storage area
-Lot more light than most basements
Please contact Ashley Close at email@example.com if you are interested or have questions.