All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female roommate needed - June 1 - $850 rent in Anacostia - 7 min walk to Anacostia metro

Christian female roommate needed - renovated house in Anacostia, very close to metro, 7 minute walk.  Current roommate is moving out June 1.  Rent is $850.

Here's a link to the house on redfin - https://www.redfin.com/DC/Washington/1207-Talbert-St-SE-20020/home/10159219

Comments

• Hi Tegan.  My name is Lauren Douglas.  I go to the Barracks Row location and am friends with Anjanette, and she told me about your ad.  I definitely may be interested in the space.  Would you at all allow pets?  I have a super sweet and chill 4 year old kitty named Pebbles that I would be looking to bring with me.  Feel free to e-mail me at lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text 703-624-6230. Thanks!
  • Hello, I am in need of a place to stay from June 1-August 19th. It sounds like you may be needing a more long term roommate, but I am rather desperate. I will be working full time, so I will be a quiet, neat, and friendly roommate. Please let me know if short term rentals are possible. Thanks!