All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1-2 CF Roommates Pentagon City

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hey guys!

I’m looking for somebody to join me in renting a place in Pentagon City (one metro stop from Rosslyn on the blue line). I’m looking at three different places walking distance from the Pentagon City metro stop, all of which are $1000/month or less. Two are two-bedroom and one is three, so which place would depend on the number of roommates interested! I’d like to move in the weekend of May 19, when I graduate, but I can do as late as June 10 if need be.

A little about me: I’m graduating from Georgetown University this spring and starting grad school there in the fall. I also intern out in Springfield. I’m clean, quiet, and Christian, and I love reading, board game nights with friends, and maybe the occasional Netflix binge (The Office and New Girl are two of my faves).

Let me know if you’d be interested and I can send you the links to the places I’ve been looking at!

Emma
eg679@georgetown.edu