All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

(Available Now) Looking for CF (Foggy Bottom)

edited October 2016 in Housing
Hi, I am a graduate student in the area, and I am looking for a Christian female to take over my current roommate’s spot.

You can move in as soon as possible. Please feel free to shoot me an email with any questions at ykim5@law.gwu.edu

Just in case you are wondering, my current roommate also posted here, as well, and here is her posting:

"Hi everyone!

I have a cozy, furnished 1 BR apartment a few blocks away from the GW Hospital and one block away from the GW Milken Public Health Building. It is roughly two blocks away from the Foggy Bottom metro and takes only a few minutes to walk to from the apartment.

I am moving out, and my roommate is a sweet GW  [grad] student, who is looking for someone to take my place. Rent is $950/month and utilities are included. Apartment parking is also available. The landlord is very kind and accommodating and cares very much for his tenants. And there is a beautiful rooftop access, where you can go up to enjoy the sunset and unwind from the busyness of city life."

This discussion has been closed.