All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to fill room in 2 BD/1 BR townhome - $837.50/month

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hi! I'm looking to sublet my bedroom in this beautiful townhome. I absolutely loved living here, it's mostly furnished, and my roommate is the absolute best! Here's the housing description below. Please email me at savannahjbecknell@gmail.com with any interest! 

This clean and bright two bedroom, one bathroom semi-detached home for rent .3 miles away from the Benning Road Metro Station is ready for move-in for $837.50/month. 10 minute drive from Capitol Hill! 1 BR for sublease through July and/or early August. 

- Driveway large enough for one vehicle.
- Plenty of free street parking for a second vehicle.
- Large fenced-in yard (2,160 foot lot) complete with strings of lights and small grill. Room for a bonfire pit.
- The brand new backyard shed is large, has a light, and is connected to the alarm system.
- Dishwasher, washer and dryer, garbage disposal, full size oven with gas range.
- Two closets in large bedroom and one closet in smaller bedroom, linen closet outside the bathroom, coat closet downstairs, extra storage closet under the stairs.
- Cost of yard care services included.
- Cost of alarm system service included.
- Full flower beds.
- Open floor plan downstairs.
- Brand new insulation in attic and crawl space.
- Pleasant and responsive landlord, and considerate roommate!

Comments