All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF room mate to fill 2nd room of ARL condo $1,300/month. Move in July 1st.

Christian female roommate wanted to help rent a two bedroom /1 bath condo in Arlington near Courthouse. 1 year lease beginning in July. Great landlord!

$1,300 per person (So combined we'd pay $2,600/month for the apartment total.) Utilities and 1 parking spot are all included in rent price. (I use the other spot) This is a great deal for this location, and I really like living here!

Radnor/Ft. Myer Heights neighborhood. Walking distance to Courthouse Metro. Also close to Rosslyn. Nearby buses are the 4A, 61A and 61B. (I personally use buses often- VERY reliable.)

I am a 29 year old female. My twin sister is moving out at the end of June, and I am looking for a new room mate to join me in my Arlington condo. Great Arlington location/deal. Basement card laundry system. Sunny rooftop. Safe neighborhood.

I'm a Federal Contractor, work in DC,  and would love to find a responsible, tidy, quieter roommate to come live with me. Preferably female. I'm a social drinker and like to go out with friends, but I also enjoy quiet nights in, and hopefully you do, too!

Contact Kristen at 5712172263 or kristenlnokegrad@gmail.com