All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate needed in Pentagon City - $1300

Hi! I'm looking for a female roommate for the middle of May/ beginning of June. I currently do not have an apartment with a signed lease, but was hoping to find someone to sign a lease with me at the Meridian in Pentagon City: https://www.meridianpentagoncity.com/ 
I would like to lease a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment of either the Lyndhurst floor plan thats available May 12 or the Kendall floor plan that's available May 21. I am expecting the rent to be around $1,162-$1,300 per person depending on which apartment we settle with. Utilities shouldn't be more than $75-$100 per person. There's a $500 move in fee that would be split and a $50 per applicant application fee. 

A little about me: I am a 29 year old female who works in the nonprofit fundraising industry. I'm very active in my church usually doing activities twice a week. I love pure barre, soccer and trying out new restaurants. I am an outgoing introvert, Very clean, and respectful. I will be working a pretty normal work schedule (8:30 am-5:30 pm), Monday through Friday. On weekdays, I just like to chill and hang out after a long day, but sometimes go out once or twice depending on my busy schedule. On the weekends, I always find something to do to get out of the house or hang out with friends. 

Please email me if you are interested - samdonohue11@gmail.com