All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM - $880- 1 Bedroom Available in Awesome Renovated ALEXANDRIA 3 BR/2 Bath Apartment

edited April 2018 in Housing
I have apartment on the 15th floor of a luxury high-rise building located directly off of the 395 Seminary Road exit. Looking for a Christian male, ideally in his mid-twenties or early thirties, to take one of three rooms as early as the weekend of May 12th. Options are available to either rent short-term through the end of July, or sign a longer lease into 2019.

Everything in the apartment has been renovated. Here’s what you’ll love:

- Floor to ceiling living room windows
 - Hardwood floors throughout apartment
 - Stainless steel kitchen appliances (including gas stove)
 - White Quartz kitchen countertops
 - In-unit washer/dryer
 - Incredible views of Northern Virginia/DC
 - Facility amenities including fitness center, grill and firepit patio, and two outdoor pools
 - Free parking

You can see photos of the place here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JIZFxtaGSuQS5RF3

The living room and kitchen is furnished, so you only need to bring your own bedroom and bathroom furniture and supplies. The bathroom is shared with one other roommate.

$880/month is the asking price, not including utilities (which typically run about $60/person/month ). There is also a one-time $65 application fee to file with the apartment’s leasing office.

About myself and the roommate: one 28 yrs old, one 24 yrs old. Chill guys who love sports, good beer, and even better conversation. One roommate travels for work and is away frequently, the other has a busy job in DC that frequently keeps him working past 9-5. Our biggest ask is that you keep the common space clean and tidy. 

If interested, drop me an email with any questions you may have along with a line or two about yourself.

Andrew
PattersonAM1@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.