All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 Rooms Available in Super nice house in Arlington!

edited April 2018 in Housing

Hello!

Two new roommates needed! It’s a single family home, located in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others as a community to cut costs, but also having the space of a big home! It is a house of five girls total, but since it's such a big house, there's plenty of room! It’s located near 7 corners and very close to any shop you can imagine. And less than 15 minutes away from DC!

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and professionally landscaped (and landscaping is included in rent, yay!!) The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, dining room and a beautiful landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings! There is plenty of driveway/neighborhood parking.

1st bedroom for rent is 13x11, has great lighting and a huge closet. You would also share a bathroom with my super awesome roommate! If needed, I can also sell the new roommate my bed and night stand. 

Rent: $800. 

Deposit: $800

Utilities: Around $100 a month.

Move-in date: May 1st - or sooner if needed

2nd bedroom for rent is a huge spacious basement. There is a small room attached that can be used as a office space/extra storage or a guest room. It also has its own bathroom. A great option for someone who wants a bit more privacy. 

Rent: $1,200

Deposit: $1,200

Utilities: Around $100 a month.

Move-in date: May 1st - or sooner if needed

For pictures and more information: Please comment, leave a message, or email me at heidimarble18@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.