All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available Late-April for Male in 4Bd/3.5Ba Arlington House - $760/Month+Utilities

Hi, I’m looking for someone to sublet my room starting as early as April 21st. My roommates are all professional males in their late-20s. The rent is $760.00, and utilities generally run between $100 and $120 a month (water, gas, electric, and internet and TV). The lease goes until September 30th, with the potential to renew. Security deposit is one month’s rent. The landlord requires a credit check and application. The room can come furnished or unfurnished. 

The roommates are all solid guys. They’re pretty laid back, but the common areas are kept very clean. You’d be sharing the bathroom with one of the roommates. We have a super sweet cat in the house, so we’re hoping for a roommate who doesn’t have any pets of their own. There’s a driveway and plenty of street parking available. The neighborhood itself is very safe and quiet. There’s also a bus stop for the 1A and 1B that’s a few minutes’ walk from the house. The house is close to Target, Safeway, BB&T, Wells Fargo, Cafe Rio, and Chick-fil-a.

I’m a Christian male in my mid-20s. I attend grad school at George Mason and work part-time as a researcher. I’ll be getting married this summer, so that’s why I’m moving out.

You can find pictures of the house here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6063-6th-St-N-Arlington-VA-22203/12072405_zpid/.

If you’re interested in seeing the place, reach out to Alex at aefeurer@gmail.com so we can arrange a time. Please tell me a little bit about yourself in the email. Looking for to hearing from you!