All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available in Alexandria ($1000)- Available June 1

Looking for a Christian Female roommate to share a beautiful 2 bedroom/1 bathroom condo/townhouse in Alexandria (Park Fairfax) area with walking bridge to Shirlington. Furnished room available with full size bed, dresser and night stand. Room has it's own closet, wall unit A/C & heat. Shared bathroom, kitchen, dining and living area with all appliances, and washer/dryer. The complex has 3 pools, tennis, and work out center all within walking distance. It's walking distance from shopping, dining and Shirlington Village (which has a library and movie theater), and a short drive to Del Ray and Old Town Alexandria. There's also a free shuttle to Pentagon City metro station during the week and on Saturdays. The cost for the available room is $1000 a month (this includes utilities, cable and wi-fi). No pets please. About me: I'm a 27 year old female. I work as an Accountant in Old Town and am currently attending classes at Shenandoah University in Leesburg concentrating in Education. I attend church on Sunday's and in my free time I enjoy painting, and coaching indoor and beach volleyball. I also enjoy spending time with friends and entertaining with occasional dinner parties. If you're interested in the available room or have any other questions.

Comments