All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available Now in SE DC House $510/Month - CF

Hi ladies,

I just moved to Alexandria and my old room in DC is available now! Rent would be $510 and utilities are around $120. 

The home is in SE DC across the river. A little bit about the home... it is a renovated 4 bedroom 3.5 bath single family home on a triple lot. New roommate would share a full bath with one other girl. Room can fit a twin bed and dresser. 

Current roommates: Two work for non-profits and the other on the Hill. Two of us attend RHC and the other attends Triumph DC. They love to have friends over for game nights and movies, get a fire going out back when the weather is nice, have dance/sing parties in the kitchen every once in a while. They are great :).

There is a HUGE backyard, perfect for entertaining, a beautiful common area on the main floor and a basement. Our large kitchen (which you'd never find on the hill) is also great for entertaining guests!

It's a minute walk from our front door to the bus line (30S, 32, 34) and a 10 min bus ride to Potomac Ave Metro Station.

If you're interested email me at: maciewmalone@gmail.com 

Best!
Macie