All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for summer housing from late May to early August

I have an internship in DC this summer and would love to find affordable housing with reasonable access to Capitol Hill.

Comments

• please email me at renee.cooprider@gordon.edu
  • Hi! My name is Savannah, and I thought I would reach out as I have a room available in my house that I am trying to sublet. This sublet would be for a single room in the house for $837.50/month through early August, with the possibility of renewal! Utilities are usually around $100/month, though it varies by season. 

The subletter would be sharing the house with my roommate Sarah, who is a grad student at GW and goes to the District Church. She’s a super considerate roommate! The room is available as early as next week, although my landlord requires a background check, credit check, and references before we can move forward. 

Here’s the house description with photos attached: 

This clean and bright two bedroom, one bathroom semi-detached home for rent .3 miles away from the Benning Road Metro Station will be ready for move-in for late February for $837.50/month. 10 minute drive from Capitol Hill! 1 BR for sublease through July. 
    - Driveway large enough for one vehicle.
    - Plenty of free street parking for a second vehicle.
    - Large fenced-in yard (2,160 foot lot) complete with strings of lights and small grill. Room for a bonfire pit.
    - The brand new backyard shed is large, has a light, and is connected to the alarm system.
    - Dishwasher, washer and dryer, garbage disposal, full size oven with gas range.
    - Two closets in large bedroom and one closet in smaller bedroom, linen closet outside the bathroom, coat closet downstairs, extra storage closet under the stairs.
    - Cost of yard care services included.
    - Cost of alarm system service included.
    - Full flower beds.
    - Open floor plan downstairs.
    - Brand new insulation in attic and crawl space.
    - Pleasant and responsive landlord, and considerate roommate!

If this still sounds like something you’re interested in, email me at Savannahjbecknell@gmail.com.