All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed for Semi-Private Room in a Capitol Hill Rowhome - April 21st, $850 +utilities

edited April 2018 in Housing
My housemates and I are looking for a fourth Christian female roommate to sign a yearlong lease for a semi-private room in a Capitol Hill row house beginning April 21st. The room is the large living room of finished basement with a wet bar. The space could easily fit a queen bed, dresser and bookshelf. The room is not shared but it's semi-private because another housemate needs to pass through the room to get to hers.  You would be sharing a bathroom with that housemate.The rent is $850 a month + 1/4 of the utilities (electric, gas, water/sewer, internet). An $850 security deposit will be due within 24 hours of your application being approved.

The House: 

The house is a cute three story row house. It has central air conditioning and an in-unit washer and dryer. The first floor is a large and open living room with a dining area, and a well-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances. It has a cute front porch and a great backyard that is perfect for cookouts in the summer and bonfires in the fall. 

The Area:

The house is on Kentucky Ave SE and is located two blocks from the Potomac Ave Metro (blue/silver/orange line) and three blocks from Harris Teeter. You can walk to Lincoln Park in 10 minutes and to Eastern Market in 15 minutes. 

The Roommates:

The roommates are three Christian women ranging from early - late twenties. We are very active in our respective churches and friend groups but enjoy catching up at the end of the day or while watching This is Us. We love to host so it is important to us to create a hospitable environment for others. 

If you are in interested in our opening, please send me an email at aleesaribbens@gmail.com. Photos available upon request. 

This discussion has been closed.