All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in Falls Church Townhouse for CM available ($690/month)

Bedroom (215 sq ft) available in a 4-bedroom townhouse located within a 15 minute walk (3/4 mile) of the West Falls Church Metro stop. The three guys you'll live with are active members of different churches and are looking for someone who is Christian, laid-back, social (we occasionally have friends over), and (reasonably) neat.

Some important stuff:

Townhouse: 4 Bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath, with large kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms (upstairs and downstairs), patio w/ grill, and storage space. All common areas are fully furnished. There's a pretty good-sized kitchen with a stove/oven and dishwasher.

Rent: $690 per month
Utilities: Approximately $80 per month (per person)
Parking: Free parking in parking lot and free street parking available.
Security Deposit: $690

It's a basement room with decent floor space, and a a half bathroom right next to you (bathroom with shower is upstairs).

The futon and dresser with the mirror come with the room, but I can throw out or get rid of either of those if you don't want them! (I'm taking the bed and the computer/desk/chair)

The grocery store, a McDonald's, Starbucks, Mike's Deli (this place has great sandwiches and it's pretty new), are all walking distance from the house.

Room is available in early May! If you're interested in checking it out or want to see pictures of the room or house, hit me with an email. 

Thanks!

Sam

email: samhensel33@gmail.com