All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Lovely Apartment to Share with Another Lady in Falls Church, VA!

Hi there!

My roommate is moving out of our Falls Church apartment in May and I'm looking for a 20/30 somethings Christian lady to share the apartment with!

The smaller, second bedroom is available (furnished or unfurnished) with a hall bathroom beginning. Rent is $900 per month plus half of the electric (normally ranges from $60-$150 depending on how frugal we are). One month's rent for a deposit is required up front. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom spacious apartment so living spaces are shared with just me. We each have a parking spot plus a shared spot for overnight guests that's first come first serve. The apartment is about 2 miles from East Falls Church and Dun Lorring metros, but is conveniently located near shopping, in a lovely safe area and has a pool! We also have a washer/dryer/dishwasher in the apartment and a home office for grad students or work from home professionals. I would like to do a June - June lease but can be flexible if needed.

I've lived here for about 4 years and love it! I'm very clean, a 50/50 introvert extrovert split and love running/ultimate Frisbee! Please reach out if you think this would be a good fit for you and I can send pictures.

Thanks!
Chelsea

Comments