All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CAPITOL HILL ROW HOUSE ROOM AVAILABLE FOR ($770)

Hello!

I am looking for someone to sublet my room beginning in early May (with some flexibility) through mid-August.

About the room:

- The rent is $770 per month

- Utilities and internet would be around $100 per person per month.

-Already furnished with a queen size bed, one dresser, side table, bookshelf, small carpet.

-Attached to the bedroom is a smaller room (that I currently use to hang clothes).

-Shares a bathroom with one other person.

About the house:

- Row home, 4 stories

- The first floor is spacious with a large living room/dining area and a kitchen.

- There is a back patio that is good for hosting and grilling.

- The common space is fully furnished! - 3 couches, television, twinkle lights, etc.

- The location is very convenient to public transportation: 1.0 miles to Union Station, 5 blocks from H Street, 1.0 mile to the Capitol building, 0.8 miles to Eastern Market, and close to several bus routes that take you to both metros and downtown.

About the roommates: I have 4 female, Christian housemates, all in their 20s. They enjoy hanging out together when home, but also have pretty full schedules. They love spending time out and about, as well as opening our home for get-togethers. We are looking for someone who is open to making this a place where others can feel at home, and who is neat and respectful of others.

Please email me at grace.mclaurin@icloud.com, or text / call me at (443)-974-1315.