All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 Rooms for Rent ($625 and $575/month) in 3 BR Bethesda Condo

I have 2 rooms opening up in a 3 bedroom apartment near the Grosvenor metro stop (red line). Located less than 2 miles from NIH, 10 minute walk to the metro, this apartment is perfect for biking, driving, or metro-ing! The rent includes a parking spot (there's also plenty of street parking for visitors) and all utilities except internet which comes to about $30/month. We also have access to tennis courts and a community swimming pool. Sadly, it is a no-pet building. This room will be available in June, move-in date flexible.

Other perks include:

- Walking distance to a great, local supermarket (Grosvenor Market)

- Close to 270/495 for easy highway access

- If you are into live music, we are just a short walk from the Strathmore music center (free outdoor concerts every Wednesday throughout the summer)

- Quiet area with easy access to Bethesda Trolley Trail and Rock Creek Park (great for running/biking)

If you are interested please email me at ejm292@cornell.edu! My name is Elisabeth. In-person or skype meeting/tour is welcome and encouraged. :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.